Bright Sheland is established in 1985 focus on industrial filtration and separation system.
The company has grown strong relationships with customers in leading markets by providing economical solutions that solve complex filtration and purification issues.
Solutions providing the development of custom products that incorporated proprietary filter media.
To meet increasingly sophisticated filtration demands from customer, Bright Sheland launched its own brand Filtrafine. For the past three decades, the company has systematically developedone of the broadest ranges of filter housing and filter cartridges product lines to become total filtration solution provider.
The next decade, BSI focus on vertical integration. The strong R&D capabilities of BSI is staffed with a team product development engineers equipped with state of the art laboratory and analytical equipment to customize filtration media to meet sophisticated application. With 1000 Class Clean room facilities producing highest purity products for critical applications. BSI never stop investing in proprietary manufacturing processes that enable it to produce high quality products that deliver performance and economical of use.
I. Corporate Governance
To strengthen the management functions, Board of Directors establish "Audit Committee" which in accordance with law, a group of independent directors supervise all the subsidies of
company in order to achieve the risk management and internal oversight. "Salary compensation committee" comprising all the independent directors, who is responsible for regularly review
the directors, supervisors and managers performance evaluation policy and set up salary remuneration systems, standards and structure.
II. Corporate Strategy
1) Research & Development: To integrate upstream and downstream supply chain, set up full product range to provide complete and professional technical support and product services to worldwide customers.
2) Market Expansion: Developing new application and innovation products; to explore new business in different countries.
3) Integrate Supply: Build up complete supply chain system which enhance quality system and meet short delivery requirement, thus efficient control costs and stable the suppliers.
4) Reorganization: To integrate, reorganize, innovate and reengineering Group operational requirements enhance the contribution of employees.
5) Manufacturing Performance: Set up manufacturing process and performance evaluation system, make sure the employee training system and professional skill assessment in order to improve the efficiency.
III. Research & Development Management
BSI invests a broad range of capital into new RD department which is related to filtration media. We are not only investing in machine and equipment, but also mostly on the talent RD
engineers. With this huge investment, BSI is able to have its own material source, and also capablemto supply to worldwide filtration markets.
IV. Production & Financial Performance
BSI deploys the World Class Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System Software to have on-time, accurate and effective control on the product quality and delivery schedule.
Integrity, Service, Innovation, Happiness